Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Austin's First T-ball Practice Game

Austin is playing t-ball at Gospel Projects. He plays on the War Eagles.
Today was his first practice game. He was SO excited! The whole family came out to watch
his ball debut. We had a slight disaster when we first got there. Austin came up to the fence with crocodile tears in his eyes. He said, "I'm so disappointed in myself." I asked him why
and he said that he forgot his glove. Luckily, the coach had it and he was able to get it together before the game. Austin played first base and short stop. He stopped the ball several times and looked like a real ball player out there. He is an excellent batter! He hit it out to the fence almost every time. He was most proud when he hit a double. He was grinning from ear to ear. I am looking forward to ball season and expect by the end of the year, Austin will be hitting it over the fence.

GO WAR EAGLES!!!!


1 comment:

Kiera said...

So cute! You did a great job! I think you need to change the settings so that more than one blog can be seen on each page. Cause I think that is why your comments are at the bottom of the page, check on it. The kids are so big and it kills me to miss them growing up!!! Austin looks like a true ball player! Love and miss yall! Keep blogging! :)