Friday, July 25, 2008

Splish Splash!







Although, the weather wasn't totally cooperating, we decided to head on to the beach. With not many days of summer left, I just wanted to fit it in a few more times. So off we went. We stayed at the beach for about 2 hours until dark clouds finally pushed me to the car. As we headed over the bridge, it cleared up so we decided to go to the Navarre Splash Park. The had a blast playing in the water as I stood under my umbrella...frustrated, but determined that it was going to be a good day. I was sadly mistaken because shortly after Austin left to play on the equipment, he fell from the top when his feet slipped. It knocked the wind out of him, but thankfully we walked away unharmed. Maybe we'll have better luck next time!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

That looks so fun! I know it was a hard day, but they had so much fun. I love that balancing picture of Madi. Precious! And they one of them holding hands. Austin's such a great big brother!!