Saturday, May 16, 2009

The First 2 Weeks of May


This picture was taken on Mother's Day. I have to 2 most precious children in the world and consider them to be the greatest blessing in my life by far!! For Mother's Day I got a super nice new pool float from the kids (thanks to my mom!...thanks mom!!). After church we spent the day in the pool, relaxing, playing with my kids and enjoying my mom's company! Making me a mom is the greatest gift my children have ever (and will ever) given to me!


Prissy Pot, Drama Queen Madilyn!

D takes Austin to breakfast every Thursday morning. When he picked Austin up this week, he had a surprise. D found his cleat in the garage and look what was inside!! I bird's nest with 3 eggs! Austin took the nest to school to share with his friends! How cool!


A True Panther!!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

So fun!! They are 2 of the the most precious kids in the world along with Tyler, of course! ;) I love those 3 to death!!! The bird's nest is so cool I bet he had the best time with that~
Love you and hope you had a great mother's day! You definitely deserve it because you are one awesome mom!!