Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tea for Two


This week was the last week of school. Tonight was the last night I kissed Austin goodnight as a first grader. After tomorrow, my son will be a second grader. Where did time go?
On Monday, Austin's class had a tea party and invited the parents to attend. He was insisted (to say the least) that Madi attend. Madi was excited beyond words to get to go to Austin's school.

He read a poem.


and received the "Snickers Award" for being the student always full of jokes (which fits him perfectly...even though most of them make no sense).




This was the only picture I got of the three of us and both of them had a mouth full of food. Hey...at least they were chewing with their mouth closed.
They make me so proud!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Love it!!! I can't believe he's a 2nd grader!!! Makes me so sad!!! I want to be there to watch them grow up!! ;(
They are precious kids and you are an awesome mommy!!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I love your new border and fonts. Your children are so precious. What a sweet big brother to want his little sis with him. I love the pic of them with their mouths full... and SHUT. Mine would have been doing a huge "CHEESE" with food oozing from the corners. Sigh.