Friday, December 10, 2010

I Can't Believe It! Shutterfly Rocks!!!

I love receiving Christmas cards, but sending them out can get expensive, especially postage. I was astonished when I saw this amazing deal with Shutterfly, I had to jump on the opportunity! Shutterfly’s Holiday Card promotion: 50 free cards for blogging about it! If you would like to participate follow this link.They have a great collection of cards , http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards are eye-catching and will surely be the envy of card givers! I can only imagine how long it will take me to decide on the perfect one with all the choices they offer!We recently had family photos done and we were all wearing chocolate brown and red. I know they will have the perfect card to match our colors!One year for Christmas my mom made us all monthly calendars from Shutterfly and they turned out super cute. You should check them out.. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars Not only were the beneficial for the upcoming year, but it is also a calendar I refuse to throw away. It is so full of memories and was used to track our family activities throughout the year. I still have mine hanging in my office. I love looking at all the pictures and having my family's birthdays right in front of me. Such a great gift idea!They also have precious invitations for whatever you are up too! I especially like the birthday invitations http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations you should definitely check those out too if you are having a birthday in your family.I have used Shutterfly numerous times in the past and it is so easy to work with and they create beautiful work with just a few clicks. They also run a lot of specials which is one reason I love them! Shipping is also reasonable and quick! You should definitely check them out!

No comments: