Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Austin's First Field Trip


Madilyn and I decided to join Austin on his first field trip. We went to the Gulfarium.
The dolphin show was fun to watch. Austin's favorite trick
was when the trainer held a fish in her mouth and the dolphin
jumped up and took it.



The touch tank was also a big hit. They had all kinds of sea creatures you could pick up and feel. Madi was more into splashing everyone!

We did so many fun things. We watched a sea lion show. In the shark tank we saw lots of sharks and a giant sea turtle. The fish tanks were full of beautiful tropical fish. We had a picnic lunch at the beach before we left. It was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

What a fun day!! I love their facial expressions! They are so happy and enjoying every minute of it! So glad that you got to go. I bet he was so proud to have his mommy there! I miss yall so incredibly much and seeing these pictures make me very sad because I'm not there!! You best be planning weeks to come during the summer!! I'm serious! I love you and miss you!