Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break


Whew! What fun had on Spring Break!! We all needed a break from the routine and this week was full of lots of fun!

The first part of the week was cloudy and rainy, so we tried to stay entertained at home. We had a blast playing outside with bubbles!!




On Tuesday night, Austin and I went to the fair. We had alot of fun together...just the two of us (although the Austin kept saying, "I wish Madi was here."). We rode rides, talked, and shared a funnel cake. Austin's favorite ride was the Fun Slide because (and I quote) "it makes you want to throw up, but you don't." We had a blast and were very tired by the time the night was over.










Finally on Thursday, we had a sunny day! The first one all week. We went to Navarre beach and soaked up the sun. We played and collected live sand dollars at the beach for about 4 hours and then headed over the bridge to play at the Navarre park. The kids loved the splash pad (unfortunately my camera battery went dead as soon as we arrived)!

All in all, the week was a blast!! I wouldn't have traded it for the world!!!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Okay, so I'm looking for plane tickets!!! I need to see those babies. They are both so big and I can't believe it! I love the orange dress and her swimsuit! Precious!! What a great blog! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work. Glad yall had fun on Spring Break, wish I was there! Love yoU!!

Kiera said...

oh, and I loved what Austin said, it makes you feel like you have to throw up, but you don't... Priceless! :) Love them and you! Love the shirt too! :)

Austin said...

I sure love you, and you are a wonderful mom, daughter and friend! I love you and your kids!!! Mom