Monday, September 1, 2008

Say Cheese!!!


Austin lost his first tooth today!!! GG said she wanted him to "show" it to him and she yanked. "Ouch! GG that hurt!" was his reply. Much to Austin's surprise the tooth was out!! He was so excited and Madilyn has been talking about teeth all day! When he called Kiera to tell her, he asked how much does the tooth fairy give you? I held my breathe...questioning whether Kiera would reply with something along the lines of $20, but instead she told him that the tooth fairy always left her $1. Thank you Kiera!!! I owe you one!!

I wonder if the tooth fairy will visit tonight???
Check out the video below. P.S. We had a pajama day staying home with Gustav...

2 comments:

Kiera said...

He is precious and oh so proud!! Look at that grin. I love the video! You definitely need to do more of them. I love seeing them and hearing their voices!! Keep up the great work. So proud of you for posting the same day!!! Love and miss you!!

Barbara said...

congratulations Austin! Hope the tooth fairy was good to you!