Friday, September 12, 2008

Tyler Dawson


Tyler Dawson finally made his arrival yesterday!!! We are all so excited! What will he call me...we have DiDi (D), GiGi, KiKi, BiBi....who knows?? We haven't discussed it yet. Austin is very excited to have another boy cousin. I'm sure Austin will teach him lots of things (some Kiera may wish Austin wouldn't pass on...but I guess that's what cousins are for!). I'm terribly going to miss him not growing up here with Austin and Madi, but I guess it isn't my decision...and we'll make due! There will just be alot of traveling between Florida and North Carolina.


I overhead Austin on the phone with Kiera asking her if Tyler would be walking when she came down to visit (which will be in October). He was quite disappointed that he wouldn't be running around the yard with him yet. That time will come soon enough. Madilyn calls him "Tys." It is absolutely adorable. We cannot wait to meet Tyler!! Way to go Kiera and David!!!


No comments: