Sunday, March 29, 2009

I NOT A BOY!!!

On one of our excursions with Tyler, Mom was talking to Tyler telling him what a good boy he was. Madi caught the end of the conversation...

Nana to Tyler: "You're such a good boy!!"
(Madi enter assuming as usual that she is the center of every conversation)
Madi: "Nana!"
Nana still cooing to Tyler doesn't hear Madi's plea for attention.
Madi: "NANA!!"
Nana: "Yes, Madi"
Madi: "Nana, I not a boy...I a PRINCESS!!"

Now this might be typical for a little girl who is obsessed with Disney princesses, but Madi isn't. It was just out of the clear blue sky! And I will have to agree...in my eyes she IS a princess!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

I agree too!!! BUt maybe more like a rough and tough princess ;)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Your kids are too cute. She is a beautiful princess!